Thursday, July 8, 2010

Other things we like...

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of showing my parents and grandparents around our building site. I think everyone enjoyed seeing the progress first-hand rather than from pics on the blog.

The laying of the bales is continuing; yesterday the builders were working on the walls to both bedrooms. They've tied down the bales for the lounge room wall and have framed up and baled the windows in the lounge and the bedrooms as well. Unfortunately, this doesn't look very different in photos to the ones I've already put up so I thought I'd share some of our flora instead.

Blossom on the ironbark


Goodenia


Running postman - Kennedia


Not sure what this is - any ideas?


Chocolate Lilly


Onion Orchid


Paper daisy


Sun Orchid


And the trick one - it's a picture of the Cassinia (curry scrub) really! :)

2 comments:

  1. Damn those kangas - they always spoil a good flora pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good photo of the roo !

    ReplyDelete